Wand VMS Named a Winner in the 2018 Annual Globee Awards
POSTED BY PRO UNLIMITED | July 12TH, 2018
We’re excited to announce that PRO Unlimited’s Wand VMS has been honoured with a prestigious 2018 Globee® Award in the “Business-to-Business Products” category. The international Globee Awards recognise the achievements and positive contributions of organisations and businesses worldwide.
More than 80 judges representing a broad spectrum of industry voices from around the world evaluated this year’s Globee Award entries. Some of the key Wand benefits recognised by the judges include, but were not limited to:
- Easy Mobile Access: Wand Mobile enables clients to use their mobile devices to carry out the full contingent workforce lifecycle from anywhere.
- Actionable Data Insights: Clients have access to hundreds of customisable reports and cutting-edge analytics via the Wand Discovery business intelligence platform.
- SOW Project Management: Wand is purpose-built to track SOW spend and offers businesses the opportunity to centralise the end-to-end SOW management process under a VMS.
- Improved Resource Planning: With Wand’s Total Talent Solutions, users can combine contingent workforce data with “sanitised” full-time employee data to help identify areas to drive cost savings, improve supply and demand optimisation, and increase worker quality.
- Self-sourcing: Organisations can easily drive cost savings and enhance talent quality with the Wand Private Talent Network module.
The Globee Awards programme is open to all organisations worldwide – large, medium, small, start-ups, public, private, for-profit, non-profit and government. For more on the 2018 Globee Awards, check out PRO Unlimited’s official press release.
If you’re interested in learning more about how PRO Unlimited can help your organisation increase operational efficiency in its contingent workforce programme, please contact a PRO representative at +44 (0)203 633 3912 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: The content in this blog post is for informational purposes only and cannot be construed as specific legal advice or as a substitute for legal advice. The blog post reflects the opinion of PRO Unlimited and is not to be construed as legal solutions and positions. Contact an attorney for specific advice and guidance for specific issues or questions.